BPW North Lakes Awards Night 2018
In May 2018 BPW North Lakes will be holding its Inaugural Awards Night. This Ceremony is a significant event for the BPW North Lakes Club. The awards ceremony acknowledges and celebrates women in 5 separate categories. These are:
- BPW North Lakes Youth Award
- Bright Training & Employment Partner’s Inspirational Woman Award
- Century 21 North Lakes Humanitarian Award
- Smile Home Loans Student Bursary Award
- BPW North Lakes Sports Achievement Award
BPW North Lakes invites you to engage in recognising the exceptional achievements of these women through nominations or sponsorship.
Date: Friday 25th May 2018
Time: 6pm - 10pm
North Lakes Hotel (Brand New Venue for our club)
22 Lakefield Drive
North Lakes Qld 4509
Members/Partners $50 & Guest $55
Members, Partners & Friends are welcome to attend awards event.
Bank Transfer by prior arrangement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PREPAID EVENT: BOOK TICKETS BY 21ST MAY:
Dietary Requirements: Advise in Registration
Call Rebecca Parry on 0466 696 416 for more information.
- 2 Course Dinner
- Ticket into the Lucky Door Prize - Bring your Business Card or we have paper for you to write your name on.
- Promote your Business by Donating a Raffle Prize
Aims of BPW
To organise Business and Professional Women to use their abilities and strength for the attainment of the following objectives:
- To work for high standards of service in business and the professions.
- To encourage women and girls to acquire education, occupational training and advanced education, and to use their occupational capacities and intelligence for the advantage of others as well as themselves.
- To stimulate and encourage in women, awareness and acceptance of their responsibilities to the community, locally, nationally and internationally.
- To work for equal opportunities and status for women in the economic, civil and political life in all countries, and to work for the removal of all discrimination. And,
- To promote world-wide friendship, co-operation and understanding between business and professional women.