BPW North Lakes Lunch
Friday 20th November 2015 at 11.45am for 12.15pm start
The Coffee Club Mango Hill (near Hogs Breath)
In the Room inside at the back of the Coffee Club under BPW
1 Halpine Drive
Mango Hill QLD 4509
Guest Speaker: Tammy Roche to share with you strategies for managing your time whilst valuing yourself.
Pre-Registration: Members: $25 Guests: $30
(Register online or join on Facebook to secure your discount)
Pay on entry at the door (no pre-booking): Members $30 Guests $35
(Set Lunch Included plus 1 coffee/drink)
REGISTER ON BPW WEBSITE OR BOOK NOW ON EVENTBRITE
Set Lunch included plus coffee/drink
Dietary Requirements: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BRING A RAFFLE PRIZE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DONATE
TURN UP BY 12.15PM TO BE IN THE DRAW FOR EARLY BIRD PRIZE
Aims of BPW
To organise Business and Professional Women to use their abilities and strength for the attainment of the following objectives:
- To work for high standards of service in business and the professions.
- To encourage women and girls to acquire education, occupational training and advanced education, and to use their occupational capacities and intelligence for the advantage of others as well as themselves.
- To stimulate and encourage in women, awareness and acceptance of their responsibilities to the community, locally, nationally and internationally.
- To work for equal opportunities and status for women in the economic, civil and political life in all countries, and to work for the removal of all discrimination. And,
- To promote world-wide friendship, co-operation and understanding between business and professional women.