BPW North Lakes Dinner Event
Wednesday 23rd September 2015 at 6pm for 6.30pm start
The Coffee Club Mango Hill (near Hogs Breath)
In the Room inside at the back of the Coffee Club under BPW
1 Halpine Drive
Mango Hill QLD 4509
Guest Speaker: Maureen Wise
Pre-Registration Guests: $35 special
PAY AT THE DOOR - PLEASE RSVP IF YOU ARE ATTENDING
Set Dinner Included plus 1 beverage drink
Dietary Requirements: Email email@example.com
BRING A RAFFLE PRIZE IF YOU CAN SUPPLY ANYTHING
TURN UP BY 6.15PM TO BE IN THE DRAW FOR EARLY BIRD PRIZE
3 Keys To Business Success
Discover the 3 areas you MUST master in order to have success in business.
You work hard for your business and yet somehow, you feel stuck. You feel like you are running around in circles, making a little bit of progress and then nothing. You want to take it to the next level but are on a plateau, you need to do something different.
- Have more confidence and overcome the debilitating effects of fear
- Find ways to overcome procrastination, overwhelm and self-doubt
- Discover what is holding you and your business back
- Develop new strategies to move you forward
- Find out how understanding Emotional Intelligence can save your business
Come along and find out how you can get your business into gear and create some momentum so that 2016 becomes your best year yet.
Aims of BPW
To organise Business and Professional Women to use their abilities and strength for the attainment of the following objectives:
- To work for high standards of service in business and the professions.
- To encourage women and girls to acquire education, occupational training and advanced education, and to use their occupational capacities and intelligence for the advantage of others as well as themselves.
- To stimulate and encourage in women, awareness and acceptance of their responsibilities to the community, locally, nationally and internationally.
- To work for equal opportunities and status for women in the economic, civil and political life in all countries, and to work for the removal of all discrimination. And,
- To promote world-wide friendship, co-operation and understanding between business and professional women.