BPW North Lakes Lunch
Our first meeting will be on
Tuesday 16th June 2015 at 12 noon
Hogs Breath North Lakes
1-21 Halpine Drive
Mango Hill QLD 4509
This will be an informal networking lunch to find out more about the new club soon to be chartered as BPW North Lakes.
Aims of BPW
To organise Business and Professional Women to use their abilities and strength for the attainment of the following objectives:
• To work for high standards of service in business and the professions.
• To encourage women and girls to acquire education, occupational training and advanced education, and to use their occupational capacities and intelligence for the advantage of others as well as themselves.
• To stimulate and encourage in women, awareness and acceptance of their responsibilities to the community, locally, nationally and internationally.
• To work for equal opportunities and status for women in the economic, civil and political life in all countries, and to work for the removal of all discrimination. And,
• To promote world-wide friendship, co-operation and understanding between business and professional women.